Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Russia 2 roubles 2012 - Heroes of the Patriotic War of 1812

New circulating commemoratives:

Sixteen new coins in the series Heroes of the Patriotic War of 1812:

General field marshal M.I. Kutusov
General field marshal M.B. Barklay de Tolly
Infantry General P.I. Bagration
Cavalry General L.L. Bennigsen
General field marshal P.H. Witgenstein
Lieutenant-general D.V. Davydov
Infantry General D.S. Dokhturov
Cavalry staff-captain N.A. Durova
Infantry General A.P. Ermolov
Organizer of partisan movement Vasilisa Kozhina
Major-general A.I. Kutaisov
Infantry General M.A. Miloradovich
Infantry General A.I. Osterman-Tolstoi
Cavalry General N.N. Raevsky
Cavalry general M.I. Platov
Emperor Alexander I



(information by Taigawirbel, Alexander Gutmaker and Dmitry Petrov)

SPECIFICATIONS
Composition: nickel plated steel
Diameter: 23.00 mm
Mintage: 5 million


LINK: Bank of Russia

No comments:

Post a Comment